VHL is soft

jRuutu

41 minutes ago, boubabi said:

In what violent world you are living in?

This isnt 1890

Call of duty might have gotten into your head

if you go out in public telling people their babies deserved to die you will get punched in the face 

the real world isn't 4 chan

8 minutes ago, Tyler said:

if you go out in public telling people their babies deserved to die you will get punched in the face 

People also have good EQ and don't punch people just like that

12 minutes ago, Tyler said:

You might wanna go see a psy for that rage issue

Guess what sweetheart, trash talk happens and they are made to disrupt the other person

Seems to work quite easy with you, connor mcgregor

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Go tell our president that. Is it still Stephen Harper? Or Gordon Campbell? Don't really know who's in office now, but they seem to let heavy sex offenders out of jail every other week. 

1. We don't have a President, we have a Prime Minister.

2. He doesn't decide that.

3. It's Justin Trudeau. Has been since October 2015.

4 minutes ago, boubabi said:

You might wanna go see a psy for that rage issue

Guess what sweetheart, trash talk happens and they are made to disrupt the other person

Seems to work quite easy with you, connor mcgregor

Maybe you have no strong emotional connection to anything or anyone else but for many of us, something like "your baby deserved to die because i don't like you!" is basically grounds for an ass kicking.

yes trash talk is fine. It's fun. I trash talk with my friends all the time. I've never once said "your baby deserves to die!" when messing around even if I have legitimate ill will towards someone. 

Anyway, this thread is officially fucked. I'll have to go over it more thoroughly after work. If this nonsense sparks up anywhere else, the hammer will be swinging.

@punkhippie Thanks for taking my warning to heart and making me look like a fucking idiot.