Take a look at some of the other sigs around the site. I know obviously we can't expect everyone to be that great, but looking at this it definitely didn't require a ton of effort. I'm letting it slide because you're newer, but if you keep doing "iPhone" graphics then they probably aren't going to be worth the full 6 TPE.

Just my thoughts.

13 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Take a look at some of the other sigs around the site. I know obviously we can't expect everyone to be that great, but looking at this it definitely didn't require a ton of effort. I'm letting it slide because you're newer, but if you keep doing "iPhone" graphics then they probably aren't going to be worth the full 6 TPE.

Just my thoughts.

Couldn't have put it any better; this one will slide, but if gfx of this quality keep being submitted, they're not going to be worth the full 6 tpe. I understand it takes a lot of effort exlaxchronicles, but effort isn't the only part of GFX that counts. Compared to other gfx it's just really not fair that you can put some basic text and copy/paste a logo and receive full points, when most other members submit GFX that [in all fairness] look much better. This kind of GFX is far better suited as a 1TPE player card

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Graphic - (Aug 6th. 2017)