Beketov CoDCast #65 - Featuring Diablo 3

Beketov

• Commissioner

Sorry the video is still processing, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. I decided to play something other than CoD this week so enjoy me lagging all over the screen in Diablo 3. While lagging I answer questions from @Devise, @der meister, @Beaviss, @punkhippie, and @JardyB10

Review:

- Congrats on being blue! Also, @Devise

- Necromancer build. The word always makes me think of the lovesick vampire, who became a neck romancer.

- Nice suggestion on the reviewing. Glad you've done it.

- Not overly familiar with D3, but I don't notice any lag. Of course, I tried playing LoL once with 4 FPS, so my frame of reference is pretty different. 

- Oh, nevermind. There is is. :lol:

- D3 always makes me want to dust off my Dreamcast and fire up Record of Lodoss Wars. I loved that game.

- will resume later. need to get my daughter from school. she's sick. 

- I have the Uncharted Collection. Have had it since January. I still haven't opened it. I was never big on Halo, either. Harry Potter co-op game sounds really fun. 

- If you ban Boom, I'm leaving. 

Edited by der meister

1 hour ago, der meister said:

Review:

- Congrats on being blue! Also, @Devise

- Necromancer build. The word always makes me think of the lovesick vampire, who became a neck romancer.

- Nice suggestion on the reviewing. Glad you've done it.

- Not overly familiar with D3, but I don't notice any lag. Of course, I tried playing LoL once with 4 FPS, so my frame of reference is pretty different. 

- Oh, nevermind. There is is. :lol:

- D3 always makes me want to dust off my Dreamcast and fire up Record of Lodoss Wars. I loved that game.

- will resume later. need to get my daughter from school. she's sick. 

She can tough it out man, you've got a podcast to watch and review!!

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, der meister said:

The main latency issue isn't so much jumping around the screen (usually) but more of my clicks not registering as attacks when they are supposed to. So shit can hit me but I can't hit back.

Also, you are aware that reviewing for everyone hasn't started yet, right?

37 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The main latency issue isn't so much jumping around the screen (usually) but more of my clicks not registering as attacks when they are supposed to. So shit can hit me but I can't hit back.

Also, you are aware that reviewing for everyone hasn't started yet, right?

Oh, and no. @Phil reviewed mine so I blame him. :P