Petenis is curious

hedgehog337

The Davos Dynamo traded almost all players from last season, but three of them are still waiting for a new team. First of them is Rhett DeGrath - I don't even know why he's still stuck in a rebuild team and wasn't Seattle supposed to upgrade their goalie position tbh? Well, good luck to him in future endeavors. The second is Diego Jokinen - the forever Dynamo guy, so he won't be traded. And the third dude is mine and his name is Guntis Petenis. He was playing a mediocre game in Quebec last season, but it got better when was traded to Davos. He managed to help his team to reach the finals, but lost the 7 game series for the second time straight. Bleh. For now I'm curious if somebody wants him. He's still pretty decent depth and some teams have enough money to make a trade for him. These teams are:

Seattle

Toronto

Calgary

Helsinki

So probably Helsinki won't be interested in Gunča and Higgins is very quiet in this off-season in general. Calgary might use another def and I think Eagles still has seconds and thirds for that. But I think Seattle and Toronto are more interested in him.

image.png.d2a2894f67d7d4f359dc3bb2f8818b2a.png

DAAD was looking for my guy, so Toronto it is?

Or maybe Seattle will make a homecoming for Petenis?

Stay tuned...or nobody even cares about my player anyway.

1 TPE goes to Petenis.

• Commissioner

I'm sure Toronto would love to have you! So long as you accept that Sokolov is #1 in our hearts.

Seriously though, a Sokolov / Petenis pairing would be sexy. @DollarAndADream / @Tyler Make it happen guys haha