Looking at stuff after two months of inactivity

Tagger

Been away for two months because I've just been having too much fun in the real world to give this place any time, I guess in the spirit of Ky though, I decided to come back randomly just to check on the site. Here's my thoughts on the few things I noticed.

Not in any locker room

Made me wonder if I'd been released (wouldn't have been surprised) but looks like it was done in error. 

Aces won in S56

Cool, I'd like to think I did a good job getting the personnel onto the team and it's good to see Gooning step up in my absence to lead them to the victory. 

Inactive Free Agency Change

Thank fuck for that, easily the dumbest and most tedious part of my financier job was making sure rebuilding/shit teams were at the cap, that's a change for the better, although I do think there are bigger issues outside of that.

Blue Team

Good to see more personnel have been brought in, was aware while offline about this as I was sent a PM about joining the blue team (although not sure why as I hadn't posted in 2-3 weeks at the time), but it's a difficult job that warrants more members filling that role, so good decision. 

Chances I Claim This

Very slim

25 minutes ago, Tagger said:

Been away for two months because I've just been having too much fun in the real world to give this place any time, I guess in the spirit of Ky though, I decided to come back randomly just to check on the site. Here's my thoughts on the few things I noticed.

Not in any locker room

Made me wonder if I'd been released (wouldn't have been surprised) but looks like it was done in error. 

Aces won in S56

Cool, I'd like to think I did a good job getting the personnel onto the team and it's good to see Gooning step up in my absence to lead them to the victory. 

Inactive Free Agency Change

Thank fuck for that, easily the dumbest and most tedious part of my financier job was making sure rebuilding/shit teams were at the cap, that's a change for the better, although I do think there are bigger issues outside of that.

Blue Team

Good to see more personnel have been brought in, was aware while offline about this as I was sent a PM about joining the blue team (although not sure why as I hadn't posted in 2-3 weeks at the time), but it's a difficult job that warrants more members filling that role, so good decision. 

Chances I Claim This

Very slim

What about me!?