Long offseason for New York

Gooningitup

No one not even the Americans, thought they would make the playoffs. So when they missed it did not really sting. However, they are all aimed at using it to motivate themselves to be the best they can be, and ensure this will not be a constant repeating task.

With Colton Rayne, and Hrdina expected to join the squad, and 3 first round picks to add to an already strong core its obvious that they will be a strong team for many seasons to come. Komarov, Jones, and Arkander all had great rookie seasons, McQuack had an up and down rookie year, but he was considered a raw talent going in. Fuji was the star with 120 points, he was the veteran presence and evolved into a game changer.

We expect another tight North American conference, with 5 strong teams who will all be similar next year. Quebecs time being the closest to over, well Calgary, Toronto, and Seattle all need to step up in some way to stay in such a desputed divison.

I won't be at the VHLM cap for next season, but obviously Hrdina isn't the type of player that's in a position to squeeze out every last drop of TPE, so given that I should be mid-100s and therefore functional-ish in either league, I'll let it up to STZ where he wants me.