Claimed: Fed [2/2]

• 2 weeks later...

Keep making these Rad, I think your getting somewhere.

Your gray BG has a cool pattern to it with the geometric triangles on the bottom left/right, although a choice of lighter colour would brighten up the whole of it better..its all a touch too dark.

I'm not sure if that's a squiggly tape worm poking out of his sphincter or an autograph but it looks outta place.

The player has some darker contrast and the colours are deep but he's washed out all around his edges. I think the player needs more focus to him.

Font style is good but I don't like it over the player. I like the font colors as well but they don't stand out as much due to them being layered over the black lines on his jersey.I feel it would've been better to either have lighter colored font, remove those black lines underneath or add a soft light exposure. The smaller font is also hard to read.

Definitely your in the right track Rad!!

C0QWSF3.png

I really like the overall look of this sig. Though I feel the render could have been made bigger. I like the whole graffiti look on top of the render and the text looks great. I like the lends flare work. Now I think what this is missing is some lighting. But really good work.