Claimed: Shitty Sig [2/2]

Heracles

• 2 weeks later...

Naw, its not shitty Herc it just needs some fine tuning.

I think the BG is actually pretty sweet with that wood grain wall panel look on the left and the player morphing out from the rocky style gray.

Overall a little more contrast and sharpness exposures to the player and font would offset the softness of the back ground.

As a whole, I would have cranked up the brightness on the render to make it a bit more.lively.

My biggest fault here is the choice of font colours then style. Its shades are too close too the players jersey and BG. Def a lighter colour would pop that bugger out a lot more, as you can tell.its kinda hard to see.

Keep making SIG's Herd, your only going to get better. This one shows your going in the right direction!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: Shitty Sig [1/2]
  • 4 weeks later...

BsNdhL0.jpg

Review: This definitely has the makings of being a much stronger sig. Like Bek said, a bit of contrast on the render, and some better lighting, and it's already world's ahead. The blending is already really well done, and the text looks really cool too. I don't know if you're going to become active again, since it's been about 2 weeks since you last logged in, but if you do, keep at the gfx, because there's apparent potential in this.