Brandon Hood Press Conference

What are your expectations for the upcoming Draft?

In all likelihood, you will be returning to the VHLM, are you excited for another kick at the can with the Aces?

How has it been adjusting to life in the VHLM?

9 hours ago, Quik said:

What are your expectations for the upcoming Draft?

In all likelihood, you will be returning to the VHLM, are you excited for another kick at the can with the Aces?

How has it been adjusting to life in the VHLM?

.1. I'm expecting to go somewhere in the top-4. I've only been contacted by one team, and it was one of the teams in the top-4. I'm also aware of how weak this draft class is. The only guys I could see being taken ahead of me are @diamond_ace, @Smarch, and @FacePuncher.

2. I was thinking the same thing, but after getting 30 TPE from compensation, and 20 from the VHLM achievement tracker, I'm still debating whether it will be best for me to stay down another season, or go straight to the VHL. I'll have to speak with the manager of my VHL team, and go from there. If I do go back down, I'm sure we'll have a much more successful season, and I think I'll have a good shot at winning some awards. 

3. It's been pretty good. Having guys like @Spade18 and @diamond_ace around really helped me get acclimated quickly, and I think I'd now be able to do the same thing to anyone who steps into the league next season. 

Thanks for the questions. :)

From @CowboyinAmerica:

1: I've been happy with everything in Davos so far. We've got a young team that I can develop with, and think that I will fit in well with the personalities around me, as well as the long term plans of the team.

2: I haven't looked around the league all that much, but that's great to hear. I plan on earning about 10 TPE/week, so I think it's a possibility for sure. It likely won't occur until later in my career though, with guys like Ko Kane and Keaton Louth being drafted a couple seasons before me and hitting there prime sooner.

From @Smarch:

1: I expect it will be a rough season for us. As you said, we're a young team that needs to take some time to develop, but the future is bright, and I'm more then willing to go through some hard times in order to get to the good times, which by the looks of things, shouldn't be too far away. While I expect this season we will be near the bottom of the league, we'll only get better with time, and I see us making the playoffs as early as my 3rd season with the team (assuming no roster moves are made).

• 2 months later...

1. Hey @philthethrill81 , where'd you run off to?

2. Can we expect to have you find your way back anytime soon?

3. If I may, what led you away from the VHL at the moment? We miss you experience, wisdom and enjoyable personality. 

4. Recreate? Or just full on come-back? 

5. What are your plans for this summer?