VHFL's Best part 2

scoop

Last week, I went over some of the best members when it comes to past VHFL success. Moving up the list, we start to get into the territory of members who have been a little more consistent in their success. I will go through the members that I have pegged in the fourth through seventh slots. And similar to the three-way 8th place tie, 5th through 7th were pretty tough to order. But this time, I was able to come to a decision.

7th: @Green: Green has been very consistent when it comes to the VHFL. He does only have one season victory, and that being against relatively weak competition, but looking at his other finishes, he rarely loses to members who are ranked below him. In seven VHFL seasons, only four players outside of the top six have placed above him (with one of those being STZ, who is also in the top ten). He has three second place finishes, and has never been worse than fourth. Although he doesn't usually lose out to people below him, he hasn't placed ahead of too many others in my top ten.

6th: @Bushito: Bushito was particularly hard to place. I came into writing this thinking I would have him at seven, but decided to slot him ahead of Green. Initially though, I think I was going to have him even higher than six. His inconsistency is what made the decision hard. He has won four times in seven seasons, but he placed fifth the other three times. Most of his wins are actually rather unimpressive, aside from one good season against me (in a league that also included Green). Ultimately though, wins are wins, so I've given him the edge on Green, though I'm actually have second (more like sixth or seventh, actually) thoughts on that.

5th: @jRuutu: His placements overall are very similar to Green's, having finished as the leader once, runner-up three times, and never below fourth. In fact, in six of his seven tries, he finished in the top three, and all but one of those were six-man leagues. While he has placed below weaker competition more than Green, he has also managed to place above top ten members more often, so I give him the edge on Green, as well as Bushito. Though, considering how close I think the comparision between Green and jRuutu is, I feel like Bushito should probably either be above or below both of them.

4th: @boubabi: boubabi doesn't have as many VHFL seasons played as the previous three, competing just five times. He has won three times, including twice against multiple other top ten VHFL players. He also has a second place finish, but dragging him down a bit was a fifth of five finish.

mSFSKRF.png