What a Life Without (SIM) Hockey Does

pennypenny

We all come here for different reasons. Some of us enjoy the idea of simulating our players and creating juggernauts and legends. Others want to experience the tribulations of becoming a hockey star, or even just a two way forward that excels defensively. All in all, we are all here for one thing. And, as tacky as it sounds, it's to have FUN!

I know life seemed hard knowing that our fabled site was down, and that the idea that we may never see our players again was definitely popping in all of your heads, oh I know for a fact! Despite me being the newer lad,  and how hard I am on the whole idea of this sim hockey league, I know for a fact that I was one of the most worried. 

Life's been busy, with work and school coming first, and without the VHL to look forward to after a long day's of work, what is there to do? We can watch the NHL, and see the Caps whoop the Golden Knights. Yeah, sure that's fun and all - but what is there to do? Sure we can play NHL 18 and get mad and bitch at how ridiculous ice tilt is, but really - what is there to do? 

The VHL may just be a new thing to me, and I know for a fact that I have gotten into it only recently, but without it - what is there to do? I can't go and build my prized Malenko more and more, hoping to be scouted and taken in the top 5. I can't be brought into the VHL yet as the off season hasn't begun, and all in all - what can ya do?

We waited, for our lovely site to come back, so we can all go back to making our prized player, and to stop worrying about whether or not I'll be able to claim that damn welfare in time because the site broke head over heels.

But hey, what can ya do. I guess that's just a life without hockey.

2 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

I can see you going 4th overall to Seattle @Banackock loves his first gen studs and youd be an amazing piece to build a defense around. Along with Gate or Thompson whoever he picks first

Or @Victor - but ATM and TBH, stuck on all 3. 

Keep the suspense up @Gooningitup?