S61 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

Beketov

• Commissioner

With how much hype this draft has it's amazing we never actually started this earlier, and that's a shame!

Draft is tentatively set for 9EST tonight should the last couple of GM's agree. Shall we see how much hype we can generate in here until then? Predictions of the top 5 anyone?

• Commissioner
Just now, Victor said:

Could I feasibly stay up til 2 on a Sunday.

No

But I will certainly discuss.

Yeah, it's a rough time for me even and it's only gonna be 10pm. I worked early this morning and early tomorrow morning though so I'll be asleep. Gotta go with the will of when GM's are available though. Personally I feel bad for @hedgehog337

4 minutes ago, Victor said:

Could I feasibly stay up til 2 on a Sunday.

No

But I will certainly discuss.

I probably couldn't either, but if the picks were quick enough,  I maybe could.

Aw man, I was hoping I'd go five so it would be exactly the same as my first player (5th overall with Riga), but glad to be a part of the Riga organization!

1 minute ago, Tagger said:

Aw man, I was hoping I'd go five so it would be exactly the same as my first player (5th overall with Riga), but glad to be a part of the Riga organization!

I can taste the lies from here,

5 minutes ago, street said:

I was so convinced hedgehog was going to be creating a goalie when in reality he had already created his next player weeks ago. Lol me. Didn't think he'd be taking Aamo

Everyone wanted Sterling - but I'm here to fuck shit up 

Just now, street said:

Very surprised to see Stromberg fall to late in the second. I originally pegged him for a late first round pick.

I think it might be cause he wasn't listed on the draft page, but there's enough stuff that's been listed elsewhere that I'm surprised no-one else picked it up. 

Just now, Tagger said:

I think it might be cause he wasn't listed on the draft page, but there's enough stuff that's been listed elsewhere that I'm surprised no-one else picked it up. 

I noticed that as well, but I would expect GM's to be aware.