FUCK THIS SEASON SUCKS

gregreg

3 games to go and only 1 point up. The Seattle Bears have played themselves in to this situation and will now have to play themselves out of it. The Bears have played terrible all season and have let the less talented New York Americans a chance at the playoffs. Even though the Bears are just as talented as Cologne, Vasteras, Davos and Helsinki they couldn’t win games against those teams. Now with 3 games left all they have to do is win 2 of 3 and they will make the playoffs. The problem is the Bears don’t seem to be able to win the games they need to.  They play Quebec, Vasteras and Riga in the final 3 games and when you look at that schedule you see 1 win and 1 loss with Vasteras being the swing game. Both teams have under performed this season and will both need to win that game if they want to make up for their nightmare season. This season Vasteras is winning the season series 4-3 with one of the wins coming in extra time so it really is anyones game. It should one of the most interesting last 2 days of the season in VHL history and hopefully a good couple days for the Bears. 

No Quebec or Toronto in that list I noticed. Also I think Davos/Helsinki are ahead of Vasteras/Cologne. I feel like Seattle based on their on paper roster is in a tier with Davos and Helsinki though for sure. Davos has a better balanced roster with a slight edge in star power and Helsinki has a huge edge in star power on them which would put them slightly above them, but still close enough. 

No Quebec or Toronto in that list I noticed. Also I think Davos/Helsinki are ahead of Vasteras/Cologne. I feel like Seattle based on their on paper roster is in a tier with Davos and Helsinki though for sure. Davos has a better balanced roster with a slight edge in star power and Helsinki has a huge edge in star power on them which would put them slightly above them, but still close enough. 

yeah and didn't say better said just as talented. Our team overall is actually better than Helsinki, Davos and Cologne but of course in STHS that means shit :(