Beketov CoDCast #81

Beketov

• Commissioner

Sorry about the processing time but it’s 12:30, I’m going to bed.

Anyway, we’re back in CoD after a month long hiatus to play a few matches and record a very quick CoDCast. Lot of questions in this one though as I answer questions from @Quik, @tfong, @jacobaa19, @der meister, and @Beaviss

@Beketov I’ve looked into the twitch scene there just isn’t any huge NHL guys on there. The only way we could make it work from a local point would to do the all star game using that platform. I’ve looked into getting a guest announcer for the all star game but nothing has worked out from it.

Unfortunately I think we are too slow paced for twitch.  

• Commissioner

Just an FYI, I get emailed when someone responds to one of my topics so you don’t need to tag me but I digress.

I guess I didn’t really make myself clear. I don’t mean just sponsoring a stream or getting a shoutout like we did from YouTube. I mean an actual presence. VHL members, streaming on an official VHL account. Game doesn’t even matter, just getting our name and brand recognition out there.

31 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just an FYI, I get emailed when someone responds to one of my topics so you don’t need to tag me but I digress.

I guess I didn’t really make myself clear. I don’t mean just sponsoring a stream or getting a shoutout like we did from YouTube. I mean an actual presence. VHL members, streaming on an official VHL account. Game doesn’t even matter, just getting our name and brand recognition out there.

That would work I guess but it would be hard since it would have to be a character with a lot of time on there hands lol