Trepanier Joins the Lynx [1/2]

ChaceT

Local French talk show from Montreal Quebec.

Steve:
 Good morning to all, I’m Steve Roche. Today I’m sitting down with one of the newest members of the Ottawa Lynx, Chace Trepanier. How is it going Chace?

Chace: Hi Steve, I am doing pretty good considering the week i have had. I needed to pass some physicals before getting any real good offers from the league.

Steve: Nice to hear Chace, we heard after passing your physicals that you were offered a contract in the VHLM for the next season with the Ottawa Lynx. Congratulations on reaching such a good level of hockey, But how does your family and friends feel about you going to play for an Ontario team? 

Chace: First i am not here to please my family, I am here to focus on my career and whats best for me as a player. My next step is to reach the VHL but we need to start somewhere and i feel Ottawa has a real good shot this year in the VHLM. I will give it my all and hope for success and hopefully be able to prove to my junior coaches that their work was not for nothing, I’m ready to win.

Steve: Speaking of the contract, Have you heard news of what line and which line-mates you will have?

Chace:  I had spoken with the GM of The Lynx prior to the signing of the contract to see were i would fit, He said i will start off on the third line with some PP or PK time. I’m excited to start playing with my new line-mates Mitchell and Wilinsky. I've met them and i feel like we will click well together.

Steve: Good to know Chace, I’m sure Ottawa are thrilled to have you. Can you tell me a little bit about the expectations that you have for yourself heading into this season?

Chace: I am gonna go out there and give my 115% every time, As it is my 1st year at this level i did not want to put the bar over the top, But i am looking to score 40 goals in my rookie season. I would like to make it to the Cup but we will see when the time comes. Just want to have good chemistry with my team mates go out there and have fun.

Steve: We are getting close to the end of the show what do you like to do on your spare time? The Fans would love to get to know you a little better as you head into your first season.

Chace: At this moment i am really focused on my career and improving myself as an athlete.  A normal day for me is to get up hit the gym, Go to practice eat healthy study the leagues other teams. I have been getting to know my new team mates of late it helps smooth the process of changing leagues. On my off time i am usually working on my car collection.  

Steve: Thanks for your time Chace, I wish you all the luck this season and on your debut.

Chace: Merci Beaucoup!!! Steve.

Word Count: 528

Edited by ChaceT

• Will pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...