Jorgon Weyed - Player Card - Big Head Edition [Worth 2]

Joubo

Review- A job well done. I like the way it looks, Its like an old school style hockey card. The art is nice and the fitting of the body and head together are pretty smooth. Smart idea with the neck guard to help hide a bit. Great choice in lettering and font easy to read works well with the style. Logo placement at the bottom is just the right size to make it fit perfect with the card size. 

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

I’ll let @DollarAndADream decide but since player cards are normally just worth 2 from the VHL.com section I’m leaning towards his not counting for a full PT.

Yeah, @Joubo. Just like your last graphic this is only worth 2 TPE. Player Cards like this with only a few changes are always done in the VHL.com section.

57 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, @Joubo. Just like your last graphic this is only worth 2 TPE. Player Cards like this with only a few changes are always done in the VHL.com section.

I'm confused then. My last one didn't count because the link was broken. So I revoked my player card and did something else instead. What exactly is needed for a graphic to get the full 6 tpe? You can revoke it, if you need to. I'll figure something else out for the 6 points.

Edited by Joubo

1 hour ago, Joubo said:

I'm confused then. My last one didn't count because the link was broken. So I revoked my player card and did something else instead. What exactly is needed for a graphic to get the full 6 tpe? You can revoke it, if you need to. I'll figure something else out for the 6 points.

Something like a signature or poster of some sort, not unlike what you see in people's signatures on this forum. Like for instance you can see the two I have for Twinger and Ironside underneath this post. It's just that Player Cards have always been done in the VHL.com section worth 2 TPE.

• Commissioner

Just a note that if you have already claimed this and had it accepted by an updater (not sure if you have) you can post an actual graphic and just claim it as a VHL.com article, that’ll even things out.

18 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Something like a signature or poster of some sort, not unlike what you see in people's signatures on this forum. Like for instance you can see the two I have for Twinger and Ironside underneath this post. It's just that Player Cards have always been done in the VHL.com section worth 2 TPE.

I don't see anything for Twinger or Ironside below. But I'll work on something before Sunday deadline 

15 hours ago, Beketov said:

Just a note that if you have already claimed this and had it accepted by an updater (not sure if you have) you can post an actual graphic and just claim it as a VHL.com article, that’ll even things out.

Thanks, I'll do that.

11 minutes ago, Joubo said:

I don't see anything for Twinger or Ironside below. But I'll work on something before Sunday deadline 

Are you on mobile? He's referring to his signatures which aren't visible on the mobile site, I'll post them below:

TWINGER.jpg

v5EoJG9.png

Obviously they aren't expected to be that good haha, but those are the style of graphics we look for in this PT. 

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Jorgon Weyed - Player Card - Big Head Edition [Worth 2]