S63 Group 2 Fantasy Draft

Bushito

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

Lol I would be more thankful for you correction if you guys hadn’t  shunned me out of your little love fest..

Well I wouldnt know how to start threatening you with property purchases or physical violence yet.... and as those are the only two ways I know how to show love I'm a little out of options.

Let me know where you're from so I can find a good half way point for me to buy you as house at so I can then come visit said house and fight you in the street.

34 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Well I wouldnt know how to start threatening you with property purchases or physical violence yet.... and as those are the only two ways I know how to show love I'm a little out of options.

Let me know where you're from so I can find a good half way point for me to buy you as house at so I can then come visit said house and fight you in the street.

That sounds like a lot of effort ?I’m going to repeal my complaint and let you boys go back to trying to beat each other to a pulp :)

Edited by BladeMaiden

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

I mean, yeah. I got 3 forwards with him. What's the problem?

No, you have 3 without him

F -  Keaton Louth
F - Gabriel Mcallister
F - 
Sebastian Ironside

Just now, Bushito said:

No, you have 3 without him

F -  Keaton Louth
F - Gabriel Mcallister
F - 
Sebastian Ironside

Oh man, I just saw Ironside switched to F like 5 hours ago. Well I took Komarov before Ironside, so leave me with Komarov (unless he's retired) and I'll add a 2nd dman. Here, let's say Ko Kane!

2 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Oh man, I just saw Ironside switched to F like 5 hours ago. Well I took Komarov before Ironside, so leave me with Komarov (unless he's retired) and I'll add a 2nd dman. Here, let's say Ko Kane!

Done and @Enorama x2