He's so good he's so good he's so good he's so good

3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

why do you have to retire?

Every time I create anything other than goalie, I lose interest fast and tend to either just go missing with TPE or just give up. Idk what it is but with goalies, I know how to create cup winning ones and I always stay interested somehow.

3 minutes ago, pennypenny said:

trifecta retiring players

still wack as shit 10 years later.

Considering I been in sim leagues only roughly 8 years, nice meme.

24 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Every time I create anything other than goalie, I lose interest fast and tend to either just go missing with TPE or just give up. Idk what it is but with goalies, I know how to create cup winning ones and I always stay interested somehow.

Considering I been in sim leagues only roughly 8 years, nice meme.

8 years too long if you're gonna retire each player and waste everyone's time ex deee

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, tfong said:

Goalie is the one thing I haven't remade yet lol. 

I mean you nailed it once, go out on top amirite?

• Commissioner
17 hours ago, Victor said:

Apart from the fact you still retire them early.

This.

Moon was honestly on HoF path if you had stuck with him for the long haul. Might have been able to pass Jardy for the shutout record.

18 hours ago, Victor said:

Apart from the fact you still retire them early.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

This.

Moon was honestly on HoF path if you had stuck with him for the long haul. Might have been able to pass Jardy for the shutout record.

I get that, but would you rather see 6 seasons of a player from me or a new one every season?

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

I get that, but would you rather see 6 seasons of a player from me or a new one every season?

I mean 6 sure but I’m just saying you had an amazing opportunity to stick with one and have a record-setting career and you still retired early. So just don’t expect people will be surprised if it happens again.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Beketov said:

This.

Its my fucking shutout record ffs this keeps happening I shouldn't have made brothers.

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, Victor said:

Its my fucking shutout record ffs this keeps happening I shouldn't have made brothers.

No? Greg Clegane as the GAA record. Sandro has the shutout Record.

Edit: Maybe Im wrong though, maybe I’m just thinking of in 1 season? I know Jardy has that. I know the overall one isn’t updated fully for sure. It’s possible that I just know I’m second in both total and single season shutouts so I slapped the same Clegane into both firsts.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

No? Greg Clegane as the GAA record. Sandro has the shutout Record.

Edit: Maybe Im wrong though, maybe I’m just thinking of in 1 season? I know Jardy has that. I know the overall one isn’t updated fully for sure.

Yeah Sandro got 1 season, Greg has career GAA, wins, and shutouts.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Victor said:

Yeah Sandro got 1 season, Greg has career GAA, wins, and shutouts.

As I added to the edit, I’m second in shutout total and single season so my brain must just be seeing Clegane on the totals and assuming both are the same person.

Stumped by both Cleganes I suppose.

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

I mean 6 sure but I’m just saying you had an amazing opportunity to stick with one and have a record-setting career and you still retired early. So just don’t expect people will be surprised if it happens again.

7 hours ago, Victor said:

In all seriousness, I felt the market wasn't there for a goaltender and I didn't think any team had the room for me.

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

In all seriousness, I felt the market wasn't there for a goaltender and I didn't think any team had the room for me.

Didn't you play for Helsinki who made the playoffs for another 5 seasons or something. :eyebrow2:

33 minutes ago, Victor said:

Didn't you play for Helsinki who made the playoffs for another 5 seasons or something. :eyebrow2:

At the time Higgins never responded to if the team was going to rebuild or keep competing. I couldn't make heads or tails of what his intentions were, so that is not my fault.