Who is Kastelic?

Enorama

Even though I've been here for three months or so, I've never gotten around to writing one of those (I'm definitely far more graphically inclined), but with all the downtime I've had at work lately (RIP Made-in-Manitoba carbon tax), I figured I would use some time here to introduce myself to some of the users who aren't as active on the discord as others, and as a consequence, might not have had much in the way of interactions with me.

I joined the site right at the end of July of this year, and was immediately drawn in. Since then, I've made the TPE cap each week (barring my very first week, since I joined on a Sunday) and have seized every possible uncapped TPE opportunity I saw. Because of this excessive TPE whoring, I skyrocketed up the S63 draft rankings and found myself going 1st overall to Riga. Hot off a Founder's Cup win with Ottawa, I was hungry for more team success. Luckily, Riga winning the draft lottery set me up to have that opportunity year one. We currently sit atop the standings (tied with Toronto, much to my surprise) and have one of the deepest rosters in the VHL. As for me personally, I'm a 21 year old university student who works for the Manitoban provincial government and I love discussing all things hockey, finance, climate, etc. with people in the Discord.

TL;DR Join the discord and shoot the shit with us there if you don't already.