Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 74 - Trades

Devise

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/9639267/file.html

Chris and I fly as a duo in a quick Pajodcast done because I needed to get my point task. We take a look at the finals very quickly, break down all of the crazy trades and what it means for the league and do a very quick shout out segments to round this out. Laichly one of the shortest Pajodcasts ever recorded. Next week we will return with Jericho in tow to properly address the quests from last week, issue new quests and go more in depth on a lot of the stuff I wanted to cover but simply couldn't due to time constraints.

This Pajadcast is crazy! So short AND only good things said about Tukio (twice!) which is a first from Devise.

Well well well I spoke too soon, should of stopped it while I was ahead.

Well well well I spoke too soon, should of stopped it while I was ahead.

Was all out of love. Wasn't really a great negative shout out anyways, besides trying to push you to turn into the new Harvey Dent. Someone has to carry over the legacy? 

haters gonna hate. your doubts continue to make us stronger.

Didn't we open talking about how awesome you guys were for turning from rebuild to Cup Champions so quickly? :P 

• Admin

Didn't we open talking about how awesome you guys were for turning from rebuild to Cup Champions so quickly? :P

insufficient ego boost. It's OK, we thrive as the underdogs.

Also, worst outro ever.

Also I disagree with the high value comment. In the past Cologne has been screwed over by various things and I've been known to somewhat get shitty picks for trading away people. My value on players is no higher than Edgar or Greg's value on their assets. Heck some of the value on the players I have currently is lower than what got traded. I stand by what I've put in place and I won't sell off guys for peanuts just for the sake of selling them off.

I wouldn't necessarily say Davos got worse, yes we lost a 750tpe forward in Odin on forward. But we replaced him with a 500tpe you player and we also added a 500tpe defenseman that rounds out our top 3 d core nicely.

Edit: So we downgraded on offense but upgraded on defense, and also gave Moher a better defender so...

Edited by MÉTIS

Context: 3/3 - Yeah, STZ definitely deserves a shot at being the head honcho in Helsinki. "Settle with" a first gen? Not exactly an inspiring statement. RIG/SEA works out well for both teams. Think Riga has a shot at the last playoff spot, but it'll be an even battle. It's weird associating Osbourne with Seattle now. Agree with Devise and Advantage that Toronto is the best team on paper as of now. Fun fact: Brennan McQueen (Jamie) has more TPE than Naomi Young, although all I did was look at the roster pages so I have no idea if either of them have up to date TPE totals or not. If everyone else has been traded, then Cologne may find themselves as the losers in musical chairs. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Yup. 

Editing: 1/1 - Original song for the intro is much better.

Overall: 6/6