Recruited By:

Position: D

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 173 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the VHL! 

The Saskatoon Wild have submitted a contract offer, however I’d strongly recommend holding off until more teams have offered as were only one of six minor franchises. 

Good of luck with your decision! 

We we can offer you top pairing minutes and an active, friendly individual discord to participate in. :)

(Edit: I’m on a phone as well, stop typing in the slow lane! @diamond_ace) lol

Edited by Peace

Hey welcome to the league, all the VHLM teams are about to offer you contracts to play for their team for the rest of the season. I'm GM of Ottawa Lynx. We're a contending team (well, the season is yet to start, but based on draft we certainly ought to be one of the favorites) and we can offer you second pair. All offers are set value at 1.5m. Offer will be coming shortly

(Also damn it @Peace for being less wordy so yours gets out faster)

Welcome in the league, @Sidhu. If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need, or you can just send me a PM on here.

6 minutes ago, Peace said:

Welcome to the VHL! 

The Saskatoon Wild have submitted a contract offer, however I’d strongly recommend holding off until more teams have offered as were only one of six minor franchises. 

Good of luck with your decision! 

We we can offer you too oairing minutes and an active, friendly individual discord to participate in. :)

(Edit: I’m on a phone as well, stop typing in the slow lane! @diamond_ace) lol

I'm on here and in a D+D campaign through the SBA at the same time

Welcome to the VHL! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Las Vegas can offer you a roster spot if you're interested. It would be 3rd pairing to start but you could quickly move up if you're active!. All vhlm salaries are 1.5m.  Let myself or @Jubo07 know if you're interested!