(S65) LW - Chris Sanz, TPE: 30

handfullofbubba

Ottawa GM here - at this particular time I can only offer you 4th line. We're a contender but even the other contenders can do a little better for forwards at the moment. I will still send an offer either way, and if you want to join, you could definitely move up if the middle 6 guys fall out of activity.

• Commissioner

Welcome to the site! As Yukon is a rebuilding team we can offer a first line position and ton's of playing time on special teams. 

Feel free to shoot me a message on here or the discord if you have any questions.

Welcome to the league! 

Saskatoon can offer first line minutes as long as you remain active in the league. We’re not really a contender, but any team can be a serious contender if their free agents develop steadily. 

Wed be be glad to have you! 

Welcome in the league @handfullofbubba. Halifax GM here. We can offer you a mid 6 role on a semi-competing team. 

Oh and let me know if you need help getting started. The league can be confusing at first. Here's a link to the VHL Discord, you'll find me and veterans up there to help you with anything you need: https://discord.gg/vtpmQUj

Welcome @handfullofbubba, Oslo GM here. We have an interest in your player and we would like to sign you. We will be one of the league's powerhouses and we hope that you might be interested in trying to win. If you are, we have an offer sheet ready for you.

Welcome to the VHL @handfullofbubba! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Las Vegas can offer you a roster spot if you're interested. It would be on the third line to start but you would quickly move up the lineup if you're active!. All vhlm salaries are 1.5m.  Let myself or @Jubo07 know if you're interested! 

Edited by oilmandan