S64 Group 5 Fantasy Draft

Bushito

4 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I already took Kriketers on my 3rd pick. All I have left is 1 forward.

Well then you cheated somewhere because you should have 2 picks left

So on pick 11, EAGLES tagged XSJACK, which skipped 2 turns for MAJESIU and 1 turn for EAGLES.

XSJACK picked G-ISEULT, then he tagged DOLLARANDADREAM, skipping TACTICAL again who was already in skip mode, and I picked G-KRIKETERS.

MAJESIU came back not supposed to be skipped his 2 turns and picked G-ISEULT and F-PREENCARNACION. This erases XSJACK's pick of ISEULT, because he never should have been able to pick him if MAJESIU wanted him first.

Then you picked F-CHARM for TACTICAL, who was skipped both early on because he missed it, then by EAGLES tagging me, so that made up 1 pick when he should have made up 2.

Then you tagged XSJACK, because he had to make up his pick of G-ISEULT, since MAJESIU came back and picked him when he shouldn't have been skipped.

Then you came and picked F-ODINSSON for TACTICAL, which made up his turn.

---------------------> ALL of these picks were actually before my pick of G-KRIKETERS. But, after all this, we were all caught up and it was supposed to be 2 turns for VICTOR.

Then you tagged me, DOLLARANDADREAM, and I picked F-BORWINN.

I then tagged VICTOR, who picked his 2 guys and everything was normal. Then VICTOR tagged me, and I should not have been tagged, because I already picked early because you tagged me. VICTOR tagged me, not knowing any of thing, and I just went with the tags because I wasn't checking anything.

So my D-MALENKO pick was taken before all these ....

tactical

xsjack

eagles

majesiu

majesiu

eagles

xsjack

tactical

So, I didn't cheat is what I'm trying to say. I was just going by when I was tagged and then picking. Also, F-BORWINN should have been the guy I didn't get, since I picked G-KRIKETERS before all that mix up. But, at the same time, EAGLES could have seen G-KRIKETERS already on the first page that I picked him.

So, what I'm gathering from all of this on my chart is, EAGLES picked G-KRIKETERS when he was already picked, and it was F-BORWINN who was picked early. Then on top of that, EAGLES had another pick he was skipped on. So, @eaglesfan036 can go now and pick BORWINN which was my early guy or someone else, then pick another guy on top of that. He can't take my pick of D-MALENKO though, because he was skipped that turn and that's how I was able to pick him.

Then it's Victor's turn.

Here's what the list looks like that we're at:

majesiu F-CAST

eaglesfan036 F-TWINGER

xsjack F-DAVIS, F-CANMORE

TacticalHammer F-IRONSIDE
DollarAndADream F-THOMPSON

Victor D-JOHNSSON

Victor G- STOPKO

Dollar D-BASSOLINO

Tactical F-CHARM

xsjack F-CANMORE

eagles F-LOUTH

majesiu G-ISEULT

majesiu F-PREENCARNACION

eagles D-KASTELIC

xsjack D-RAYNE

tactical F-ODINSSON

dollar G-KRIKETERS

victor F-DRAGOMIR

victor D-GATE

dollar F-BORWINN

tactical D-MCWOLF

xsjack G-PEPPER

eagles ?? replacement pick of Kriketers

majesiu D-KIASKOV

majesiu D-KOVALCHUK

eagles

xsjack D-GLADE

tactical D-CROSBY

dollar D-MALENKO

victor

victor

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I'm confused am I up lol

Yeah. Kriketers was taken by me, but I took Borwinn early.

So, you can take Borwinn off me, and you get to go twice. But you do need a goalie. Luckily for you, no other goalies were taken after your pick of Kriketers, so you still get the same selection you would have and we don't have to do a bunch of make up picks. lmao

So Borwinn and someone else, probably a goalie. Or leave Borwinn on me and pick.