Let's talk about TPE

Quik

So, with this 590, I will now be in a tie with @Bushito's Norris Stopko for the most single-player TPE all time. Pretty incredible to think about. I've mentioned it before, but when I came back, and @Beketov can vouch for this, as he was the one I talked to before even re-creating, the plan was to claim my 4 TPE from pension, and build a solid, if unspectacular, depth player. This was before the competitive nature in me kicked in, and I returned to full TPE-whore mode.

It's odd though. While MJ has earned by far the most TPE of any player I've ever had - even if you go back to the cap of 9 that was in place during my first go around, removing 240 TPE, that's still 429 more TPE than my next highest player in Matt Bailey, who retired with a then crazy 954 - he is by far the most mediocre player I've ever actually put effort into. With Pogge, Snelheid and Bailey, it was a lot more difficult to cap out. The only TPE opportunities were Point Tasks, 590's, and Job Pay. If you didn't have a job, your cap was 7, and it was fairly difficult to hit that cap, as many point tasks would receive grades of 4 or 5. Still, back then, those players were all Hall of Famers, easily (still a bit salty it took so long for Snelheid to get in given his numbers lol). With MJ, he's got a lot tougher of a hill to climb, in order to enter the Hall with his brethren.

I guess we'll see what happens, but for now he can lay claim to having the most TPE of all time, even if it does come with a bit of inflation. Will it last? Probably not. Bush will certainly be gunning for it with Canmore. And if not him, I'm sure another TPE-whore will take the spot. Hell, I will probably supplant myself with Kronos, considering I've capped every week with him, and hit most uncapped opportunities as well.

No matter what happens, I've definitely earned these 2 TPE lol