Stormborn Gonna' Storm

Matt

In what might inevitably be the best decision of all-time, the Cologne Express drafted Kristian Stormborn, who at the beginning of the season chirped away about his skillset. With not much proven over his end of the season, Kristian has his work cut out for him.

"I had a difficult time adjusting to this lifestyle. I couldn't keep up with the play. I'm scared for the future. I love the sport but I've been put into a tough scenario. I can only hope to better myself going forward."

Stormborn, as many know, is amongst the smallest hockey players in the VHLM. This hasn't helped his transitioning and continues to prove to be a difficult task. 

"I'm going to be better. Sure, I've said that before. But I think being given this chance by the Express who when no other teams showed interested, they have all of last year. They were the only team to contact me during my struggles last season. That says a lot and you know… You want to pay back the favor. I'm going to pay them back."

Words from the wisest, Stormborn seems to have a new energy to try and improve his game and become a better player. Could it once again be all talk or will he be capable of backing up his thoughts? We shall soon find out.

"I'm going to pay them back."

Edited by Aether

Stormwall gonna Storm was a popular statement back in the day

Oh. The historical lingo you guys got here is tough to catch onto. My introduction thread I was referred to as some guy named Anderson. But it's good to get all the need-to-know.