Trade 1:

Seattle receives:
Veran Dragomir

Quebec City recieves:
Jake Davis
The Charm
S65 DAV 4th
S66 SEA 3rd

Quebec made a shocking move by trading their top scorer, Veran Dragomir, to Seattle. But, they did get 4 things in return. Now it's time to see if it was worth it. Quebec got Jake Davis, who is scoring as much as Veran, and is equal level with him. Veran for Jake would have been a good trade, but on top of that they get The Charm who is also great offensively, plus really high draft picks. That is such a good deal. Davis has been great plus he is younger than Veran and has more room to grow. About The Charm, if you are a Quebec fan don't get too attached. Because Quebec soon traded him. Though, props to Beaviss for getting such a good tradable asset in The Charm. For the draft picks, again, they are really high which means even more young prospects. In my opinion, Beaviss has set a great future for the Quebec City Meute. Seattle has a good scorer, but I don't think it was worth Davis and some other great potential picks.

If I haven't made it obvious already, I think that the Quebec City Meute won this trade. Sure, Seattle has a great scorer, and Veran will be great for them, but Davis is as good as him plus Quebec gets 2 draft picks.

Trade 2:

Helsinki receives:
The Charm

Quebec City Recieves:
Konstantin Mulligan

So this is an interesting trade. The Charm is a veteran with only 2 years left before he leaves the Victory Hockey League. Konstantin is playing his third season in the Victory Hockey League and is a young prospect. There is a drastic difference in points and goals, with The Charm having 23 goals and 31 assists (making 54 points) so far in the season, and Konstantin Mulligan with only 5 goals and 10 assists (making 15 points) so far in the season. As of why these two were traded, it's obvious The Charm was traded for his goal scoring and point scoring, and Quebec has Konstantin for the future of their franchise. Despite the bad stats so far, he is young, so he has a lot of potential.

In my opinion though, The Charm still has 2 seasons of playing and has way more goals, and even if he is deprecated, he should still be pretty good and should help the Quebec City offensively. Konstantin Mulligan, he's young and has potential, but I think Helsinki won out this trade, in the short term. In the long term though, Quebec won out on this deal because The Charm will soon retire and Mulligan is again, young with a lot of potential, but he also has good depth and can cause turnovers. So, overall, it was a fair trade.

Overall, I think Quebec has made 2 really good trades and I'm excited to see how they improve with these changes. Good luck to all the teams involved in these trades!

• 2 months later...

Review: I love seeing articles on trade reviews and it was nice to hear your opinion. I thought it was a well written article but could use some color or photos. 

Overall it was a great insight to the trades and how they went. Nice job and keep up the good work :)

• DollarAndADream changed the title to VSN - Trade 👏 Review 👏 [1/2]