(S66) D - Beau Buefordsson, TPE: 30

Radcow

Hey @Radcow! Welcome to the league

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer good minutes and a friendly and active locker room on both discord and the forums. We've developed many great players in Ottawa, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say accepted to join the Lynx.

Other teams will also offer contracts here, so join based on who you feel will give you the best experience Have fun and best wishes,

Esso

6 minutes ago, Radcow said:

Player Information

Username: Radcow

Player Name: Beau Buefordsson

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Saint Kitts and Nevis

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league, bud! 

Saskatoon can offer you top pairing minutes and plenty of ice time if you’re interested! We support our players with an active community Discord and an involved management team that’ll help you in developing your player! 

Good luck! 

Welcome to VHL forum. I am the GM of Las Vegas and we have room for one more dman. With weekly TPE earning you could very well be a fixture on our top 4 this season. Please let us know if you are interested in joining the Defending Champion Las Vegas Aces.

Hey @Radcow welcome to the VHLM! I need 4 d men for my 1st and second line, top minutes on a very fun and active team. The Philadelphia  Reapers would love to help you get started teach you How to claim tpe and invite you into our club of Death dealers!!  So please consider us :) 

Edited by BladeMaiden

Welcome @Radcow. Like Sonnet said, hit me up if you need help getting started. I also happen to be Halifax's GM. We could start you on the 2nd pair. Let me know if you are interested.

Edited by McWolf

1 hour ago, Sonnet said:

With my previous post aside, I'm also the GM of the Houston Bulls! We just entered the league as one of the two expansion teams, and after our success in the draft, are looking to push and compete for a cup in our inaugural season!

We have spots open for defencemen in our top 4, with the potential to jump up to our first pairing if you hit the ground running! I have high hopes for this team this year on both a performance and activity front, and we'd love to bring you on as a core member of the inaugural squad.

Accepted.