(S66) D - Jimmy Tucker, TPE: 30

Coffey64

Welcome in the league, @Coffey64.

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. You could also check the newest VHLM Newsletter they are full of useful resources. Or feel free to send a DM to either @Sonnet or I with any question you got.

We are just past the draft but still right in the middle of offseason, so talk with GMs about signing with their teams. Take your time to make sure you find the best fit for you.

1 minute ago, Coffey64 said:

Player Information

Username: Coffey64

Player Name: Jimmy Tucker

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need anything!

Which Reddit subreddit did you find us from?

Hey @Coffey64

The Philadelphia Reapers are looking for  a 1st line D-Man. I hope that your are interested in joining our organization. I will look forward to potentially adding you to our roster. If you stay active i will keep you on my first line. We are dedicated to player development here in Philidelphia and we have one of the most active LR on the site. Come join the  most fun team in the league, Reaper Team Party Team!

-Blade

Hey @Coffey64! Welcome to the league

I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer 1st pair minutes (about 30 minutes a game). We have a friendly and active locker room on both discord and the forums. Me and my GM are both very active and willing to help with any questions you got, you just got to ask! We've developed many great players in Ottawa, and you can be the next! We can offer personal build advice from experienced players with the sim engine, including me who was the best player in the VHLM in S63, and would've been the best in S64 but I didn't play in the VHLM that season.

Just quote this post and say accepted to join the Lynx!

Other teams will also offer contracts here, so join based on who you feel will give you the best experience.

Have fun and best wishes,

Nyko

Hiya @Coffey64!

I am the Minnesota Storm Assistant General Manager. We would like to offer you a contract to help our defensive core. We already have one of the most competitive teams in the VHLM this year and hope you can join us and help us achieve our goal this year, which is to go all the way and win the Founder's Cup. We currently could give you top 4 minutes, but depending on your progress this season, you could join Denver Wolfe on the top pair.

Best of luck in your career and hopefully, see you in Minnesota,
FBR/Matthew Kai