VSN Now Weekly Livestream [1/2]

SirRupertBarnes

Hello everyone!

Here you’ll find a collection of the VSN Now weekly livestream covering anything and everything around the league! It’s co-hosted by my good friend @Plate and myself with the occasional guest. Thanks for watching and don’t forget to check back each week for more content!

On 2/19/2019 at 1:35 PM, SirRupertBarnes said:

Episode 1 Feb. 2nd, 2019

https://youtu.be/AEbpJlEZI9U

I really enjoyed this podcast and it was very illuminating. I know when you live stream or podcast information it is usually more casual in nature,  but given your choice in youtube I would love to see some images sometimes especially when talking about team logos and not that it would be necessary but doing some timestamps in either the description or in a pinned comment will help people coming after the fact know the highlights and jump to points that they might want to relisten or share with others if it pertains to them. Also, the chemistry between the two anchors is great, I know you two are cousins but the back and forth is just great. 

On 2/19/2019 at 1:35 PM, SirRupertBarnes said:

Episode 2 Feb. 9th, 2019

https://youtu.be/-Jgnkzu14oQ

I enjoyed the game highlights. I know getting guests on the podcast might not be as possible due to scheduling, I'm wondering if with a transcript like this could you ask @Thranduil to record his response in chunks at which point you could ask the question and play his recorded response. Something to think about with youtube live comments ability; you could comment the player's name, or a link to view the player, you are speaking about. It helps due to the nature of podcasts and sometimes mic's cutting out will allow GM's or other studious players to quickly see who you are talking about.

5 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

I really enjoyed this podcast and it was very illuminating. I know when you live stream or podcast information it is usually more casual in nature,  but given your choice in youtube I would love to see some images sometimes especially when talking about team logos and not that it would be necessary but doing some timestamps in either the description or in a pinned comment will help people coming after the fact know the highlights and jump to points that they might want to relisten or share with others if it pertains to them. Also, the chemistry between the two anchors is great, I know you two are cousins but the back and forth is just great. 

Thanks for the feedback! We’re constantly looking at ways to try and improve the stream. I’ll discuss it with @Plate and we can see what we can do about that!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to VSN Now Weekly Livestream [1/2]

Review of S65 Week One Podcast : Really amazing - lot's of information that and truly professional way how to make it entertaining. RJ Fryman was a superb addition to podcast as both Host and RJ are well versed in VHL current situation. I would suggest to keep this format going and just do the amazing job. Plus, Invite RJ back as soon as possible, host and RJ are having quite a nice chemistry on air that is quite pleasant to listen to. 10/10