(S66) RW - John Frostbeard, TPE: 30

FrostBeard

Hi @FrostBeard

I'm BladeMaiden Philadelphia Reapers' GM.  I would like to offer you top 6 spot on my team. The Reapers are a very good spot to start growing your player. There is lots of room to move within our organization and I am always available to help with explaining how to use the site ( gaining and applying TPE and Player Builds). We have an active Discord LR where our team goes to chat and relax as well as a formal one here on the forum. Philadelphia is looking to build our base in this our inaugural season, and show the rest of the league what the reapers are capable of.  If you like to have fun and want to go to a team that will help your grow, respect you as a player and still have a lot of fun the Philadelphia Reapers is the right team for you!  Just quote this post and Type "accepted" to join the Reapers and become a part of VHL history by playing with us in our first season! 

-Blade

dVrluxs.png

agXB6rn.png

Hello @FrostBeard

My name is Zack, I go by Goonie here on the VHL and I just wanted to first and foremost welcome you to the league. I’ve got extensive knowledge of the sim league, as well as extensive knowledge of the sim engine and I just wanted to let you know, I will always have your best interest in mind. That being said, I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and I wanted to offer you a contract to FEEL…THE…RUSH. We’ve got an extensive background of winning here in Yukon and I think you’ll be very happy here in Yukon.

We’re offering you top 9 minutes with the possibility of playing top 6 minutes, and I think with some development and commitment, you can easily become a top player here, with our guidance, the possibilities are limitless. If you choose to come to Yukon, just QUOTE this post and say “accept” and you’ll be on your way.

Cheers, Goonie.

Edited by Goonie

4 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Player Information

Username: FrostBeard

Player Name: John Frostbeard

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: RW

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: Latvia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help!

How did you find us? A VHLM will be contacting you shortly to offer you a contract!

https://discord.gg/TQ3wnCA

That's the link to our discord where most people hangout and chat!

4 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Hi @FrostBeard

I'm BladeMaiden Philadelphia Reapers' GM.  I would like to offer you top 6 spot on my team. The Reapers are a very good spot to start growing your player. There is lots of room to move within our organization and I am always available to help with explaining how to use the site ( gaining and applying TPE and Player Builds). We have an active Discord LR where our team goes to chat and relax as well as a formal one here on the forum. Philadelphia is looking to build our base in this our inaugural season, and show the rest of the league what the reapers are capable of.  If you like to have fun and want to go to a team that will help your grow, respect you as a player and still have a lot of fun the Philadelphia Reapers is the right team for you!  Just quote this post and Type "accepted" to join the Reapers and become a part of VHL history by playing with us in our first season! 

-Blade

I would be glad to accept you offer and join Philadelphia Reapers. I could even say that those who manages to snag up players deserve them more than others.

Accepted.

John Frostbeard

1 minute ago, FrostBeard said:

I would be glad to accept you offer and join Philadelphia Reapers. I could even say that those who manages to snag up players deserve them more than others.

Accepted.

John Frostbeard

This is our Discord locker Room :) I'll send you your contract!

https://discord.gg/wXwjT6

Welcome in the league, @FrostBeard.

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. You could also check the newest VHLM Newsletter they are full of useful resources. Or feel free to send a DM to either @Sonnet or I with any question you got.

• 2 years later...