(S66) LW - Cody Smith, TPE: 30

cody73

dVrluxs.png

Hello @cody73

My name is Zack, I go by Goonie here on the VHL and I just wanted to first and foremost welcome you to the league. I’ve got extensive knowledge of the sim league, as well as extensive knowledge of the sim engine and I just wanted to let you know, I will always have your best interest in mind. That being said, I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and I wanted to offer you a contract to FEEL…THE…RUSH. We’ve got an extensive background of winning here in Yukon and I think you’ll be very happy here in Yukon.

We’re offering you top 4 minutes with the possibility of playing top 2/3 minutes, and I think with some development and commitment, you can easily become a top player here, with our guidance, the possibilities are limitless. If you choose to come to Yukon, just QUOTE this post and say “accept” and you’ll be on your way.

Cheers, Goonie.

2 minutes ago, cody73 said:

Player Information

Username: cody73

Player Name: Cody Smith

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 242 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help!

How did you find us? A VHLM will be contacting you shortly to offer you a contract!

https://discord.gg/TQ3wnCA

That's the link to our discord where most people hangout and chat!

@cody73 Hey there, I'm the AGM of Halifax. We can offer third line minutes and a good young squad that is improving all the time. We believe we are one of the favourites for the cup and we have an active Discord, as well as private 1 on 1 training with me, where I teach you all the fundamentals of TPE earning. I look forward to seeing / hearing your decision and good luck with your career!

Just now, Thranduil said:

@cody73 Hey there, I'm the AGM of Halifax. We can offer third line minutes and a good young squad that is improving all the time. We believe we are one of the favourites for the cup and we have an active Discord, as well as private 1 on 1 training with me, where I teach you all the fundamentals of TPE earning. I look forward to seeing / hearing your decision and good luck with your career!

Given the type of player I'm trying to be, I'd be happy with 3rd line minutes for the time being with a chance to crack the PP later on in the year.  

1 minute ago, cody73 said:

Given the type of player I'm trying to be, I'd be happy with 3rd line minutes for the time being with a chance to crack the PP later on in the year.  

Awesome, so you choose Halifax?

7 minutes ago, cody73 said:

Player Information

Username: cody73

Player Name: Cody Smith

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 242 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

Saskatoon would love to add you to our top six, tons of ice time and plenty of opportunities! 

Just quote this and let me know if you're interested. 

Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild