GM 90: Houston Bulls vs. Minnesota Storm

VHL Games

Minnesota with a late game serge against Houston. Houston needs to get more shots on goal in order to get a better chance on scoring. There were almost more shots that missed the net at 27 vs the 31 shots that both teams shot on net. Kari Jurri gets the first star with two goals in the loss. 

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, K1NG LINUS said:

It sounds like lines were messed up for every team and were being auto chosen recently.

Not accurate. Houston had corrupt lines and had 1 game get auto-ed because of changes to their roster since the old lines. Saskatoon had released players in their lines meaning they got auto-ed for several sims because no one noticed and changed them. No one else should have had any major issues though.

In general any time a player is added or released new lines should be given to avoid the potential issue.

2 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

No. Minnesota hasn't had a line change all season 

Not entirely true. I have received 3 lines from Minnesota. March 1st, March 4th, and March 5th. I haven't received anything since then though.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Not accurate. Houston had corrupt lines and had 1 game get auto-ed because of changes to their roster since the old lines. Saskatoon had released players in their lines meaning they got auto-ed for several sims because no one noticed and changed them. No one else should have had any major issues though.

In general any time a player is added or released new lines should be given to avoid the potential issue.

Not entirely true. I have received 3 lines from Minnesota. March 1st, March 4th, and March 5th. I haven't received anything since then though.

Ok fine. We haven't changed up lines in a long time. We've been asking our gm to do it but we've heard from him once in the last week. When he told us he is dealing with shit and will explain. He has not. Our AGM was given permission to do lines and he hasn't done them... 

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Ah, thanks for the clarification.