Quik rant about the draft, and an idea!

Peace

@Enorama summed it up amazingly in his own topic about the draft last season. 

Do it live, not behind closed doors. 

Last seasons VHL Entry Draft was a disaster - in my opinion - and failed to hype up the community despite the presentation that went into it, which I give credit where credit was due... the presentation was on point, just poorly executed. It was slow, boring and really the VHLM draft was exploding on the Discord far more than the VHL draft was. Although the live VHLM draft took a while, especially as the draft was winding down, every GM was given a certain time limit and the first five rounds had the community engaged and excited to see where their own players went. 

Do the VHL draft live as well, even if it takes a while, and get all of the GMs together to make their picks. I understand for some, especially Hedge, it is difficult to accomplish the live draft. I'm sympathetic, as I ran out of time for the live VHLM draft that took place. I had to pull over on the side of the highway and use my lame data plan just to complete the draft and tune into Sonnet's stream, which was well worth the high bill because I had fun doing it. 

Presentation isn't everything. 

Let's try broadcasting the VHL draft live. Someone who's got the gear and attitude to do what @Sonnet did for the VHLM live draft. 

It'll be well worth it! 

200% agree live creates buzz and you get caught up in the excitement and speed of it. Get some streamers together to stream it and do little interviews with general managers or drafted players. Get some discussion and excitement going.