Hey Guys

Tremblay

Hey everyone. I'm an old member from the beginning, my name was The Frenchman. I love the new site and I have more time on my hands now to maybe start back up in this league. Looking forward to it anyways. :P Oh and I forgot, I got a couple e-mails from Kendrick asking if I would come back. Probably a message sent out to everybody, but that helped me remember this league.

Edited by Tremblay

Is scotty still around?

Nah - he pops back in every now and again, giving us hope and then ultimately crushing our dreams. I think I popped into the VHL right around the time you exited, but your name has been mentioned numerous times, Frenchman. We have more Frenchmen now than we used to.

Holy shit Kendrick.. you were right... going to do this right now

I told you man, it's an avenue that attracts many!

Welcome Buddy! Good to have you back, those messages you received actually didn't get out to everyone. They went out to people with a certain number of post counts on that site.

Edited by Kendrick

Welcome Tremblay, due to Steve LaFramboise being your previous player, you can claim 3 points instead of 2 if you decide to pick up welfare/pension.

This would be a replacement of doing a point task for the week, so it's a slower way to build your player, but great for busy weeks :)

Welcome Tremblay, due to Steve LaFramboise being your previous player, you can claim 3 points instead of 2 if you decide to pick up welfare/pension.

This would be a replacement of doing a point task for the week, so it's a slower way to build your player, but great for busy weeks :)

Alright, thats cool! Thanks.

I think he had two guys over 400 TPE but I may be wrong