Moscow draft Needs [1/2]

Moscow has the best odds to win 1st overall and at worst get 2nd. They are an expansion team with a ton of holes in their roster, it showed on the score sheet every night. However with Komarov, Greubauer and a few others the future is bright for this squad an only about to get brighter. Today we look at a few of the teams biggest needs.

Offensive defensemen

Brostein is a shutdown defenseman, Evgeni is a bruising defensive defender. Neither to this point produce much offense in their game. Even though Komarov is slowly working on that aspect of his game don't expect it to just become a full fixture. Which means they need someone who can get their forwards the puck and quarterback the power play. However its unlikely this is a role the team fills unless they can find a guy in the 3rd round with good upside. As GM victor stated a desire to add to the forward core.

Forwards of all kinds

Blake and Greubaur both had great rookie seasons, but after them the offense really just drops off a cliff. Especially after the unexpected retirement of Nathan N and drop in training of Baille. What really is an unknown here is who will be the agent player of the GM and his position. Most believe he will be a forward but if he hits it out of the park this draft will he go offensive defender? With a good shot at the 2 elite talents in this draft to help the 2 great young forwards we expect a few more wins this season.

Goalie

Cole is semi active which is fine, but its not really going to make hin a future star. Or likely a cup winning starter. We do have a kid in the minors my name is drawing a blank that Victor seems to be high on. However with the position always in flux maybe he tries to grab another in hopes one or both pan out and he can deal one for a higher price later down the road. 

Guys to keep an eye on for Moscow

Shane Mars 

Mars comes from a long line of busts by agent Spade but he hopes this is not one of them. He competing with HHH for top spot if Moscow falls to second expect this wingers name to be called.

HHH

Screw typing this guys name its too long, Beaviss players have been adequate because he has listened to my advice just kidding. The expected first overall pick, would he settle for 2nd line center?

Owen May

I wouldnt expect to hear his name called early and i suspect he gets drafted by the new expansion team to be their starter. But he may or may not be on Moscows radar.

Edgar Tanhill

Player has stated his desire to only play for Moscow, his agent good friends with the GM. May never be a star but could be a very good later round pick for the second line.

Review

I liked the content of your article! I'd recommend adding in a little more formatting - e.g. bolding/underlining subsections in your article (Offensive Defensemen, Goalie, Guys To Keep an Eye On) and capitalizing those important subtitles. There are also a few grammatical errors (screw this guy's name, it's too long); 's = possessive, except for it's (contraction for 'it is'). Make sure you're consistent in capitalizing names (victor vs. Victor).

Otherwise, I do like the stream-of-consciousness style to explaining draft choices/preferences. Like I said, I enjoyed the content - just make sure we clean up the grammar and formatting a little.