(S67) C - Zeno Minoti, TPE: 30

Zeno

Hi there @Zeno and welcome to the VHL. 

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM development league. I'd like to offer you a spot on our 3rd line to start, with the ability to move up our lineup as you improve. We have been one of the more successful teams lately and hope to keep it up.

If you like the sound of that, quote this and reply accept and I'll send a contract offer to you right away 

Either way enjoy your time in the VHL 

#StackTheDeck :veg:

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you Top 6 time but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@Zeno, if you want to be a part of Houston Bulls - quote this and write "Accept!"

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

11 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you Top 6 time but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@Zeno, if you want to be a part of Houston Bulls - quote this and write "Accept!"

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Edited by Zeno

31 minutes ago, Zeno said:

Player Information

Username: Zeno

Player Name: Zeno Minoti

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league @Zeno,

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you have any questions at all and I’ll make sure to respond ASAP :)

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

he retired

didn't feel like checking which one was the proper one so I just copy pasted to both lmao

@Zeno Make an account on a free image host site such as https://postimages.org
Then you can post the direct URL image link. The forum will resolve the URL into an image.

Edited by Jubo07