(S67) RW - Erik Draven, TPE: 30

Jbeezy76

Hi @Jbeezy76 and welcome to the VHL 

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. I'll skip the hoopla and say I can offer a 2nd line spot on our club with the possibility of moving up very quickly. We are just over a quarter finished the season, so there is still plenty of time to make a big impact.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away.  If you're interested I'll send a standard contract offer to you. Just quote this post and reply with accept and we'll be on our way!

Welcome and enjoy the VHL!

Edited by oilmandan

7 hours ago, Jbeezy76 said:

Player Information

Username: Jbeezy76

Player Name: Erik Draven

Recruited From: Other (Instagram)

Position: RW

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

I just wanna know how you got recruited from instagram :3 legit interested in the story!

1 hour ago, Josh. said:

GM of Yukon, have a spot available if you're interested. Top line everything.

Sick name by the way. Welcome to the League of Draven.

Just now, Jbeezy76 said:

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any assistance! Where did you find us on Instagram? You should check out our discord server its extremely active and everyone is willing to help!

Just now, Jbeezy76 said:

Well I’m a die hard Blues fan and I was reading some comments on one their posts on Instagram. Somebody posted a link to the VHL and it sounded very kool. So I signed up last night. 

Right on. Also digging the crow reference with your players name. Yeah man, this league is fun. You’ll enjoy it. I wish Houston had an extra roster spot, but we’ve used all of our waivers. Would’ve loved to have you aboard.

4 minutes ago, Jbeezy76 said:

Well I’m a die hard Blues fan and I was reading some comments on one their posts on Instagram. Somebody posted a link to the VHL and it sounded very kool. So I signed up last night. 

Thats awesome! Let me know if you need any assistance with getting started!

Thanks guys! Yeah I love the Crow film.  Always thought with his awesome hair he would have that hockey player look ?? plus who wouldn’t want Brandon Lee ?

10 hours ago, Jbeezy76 said:

@bluesfan55?