GM 263: HC Davos Dynamo vs. Vancouver Wolves

VHL Games

5 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

No joke I think this is my 4th sim day in a row were Beau fights.....

I’ve noticed a lot more fighting too, it seemed to just jump up overnight. Really strange.

Just now, Peace said:

I’ve noticed a lot more fighting too, it seemed to just jump up overnight. Really strange.

Its because I moved my checking from 70 to 80 this off season and look what its done.....

image.png

now im a goon......

1 minute ago, Positivefan036 said:

I don't think checking is a very good stat

No shit lol I was just mad that beke beat me in top two way by having more hits.... So I thought a couple TPE couldn't hurt.

• Commissioner
25 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

No shit lol I was just mad that beke beat me in top two way by having more hits.... So I thought a couple TPE couldn't hurt.

My checking is at 90 and I’ve never hit that many PIM’s. Don’t be blaming me for Beau being a goon haha

• Commissioner

Oh and P.S I still have 40 hits more than you. Gonna have to try harder than that to take my crown :P

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Oh and P.S I still have 40 hits more than you. Gonna have to try harder than that to take my crown :P

sad a christmas story GIF

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

sad a christmas story GIF

If it helps I doubt I’ll win this season, though I would love to get my third straight. If the vote were to go today Ironside would probably make the most sense. At least more than me.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

If it helps I doubt I’ll win this season, though I would love to get my third straight. If the vote were to go today Louth would probably make the most sense. At least more than me.

• Commissioner

Fewer hits than me, fewer points than me, more PIMs than me. If I'm saying I don't deserve it why in the world would you ever deserve it :P