Hound Streams For Youth Hockey League, Starving In Own House

DoktorFunk

Mississauga, CA

The Mississauga Hounds may have been knocked out of the playoffs early, but that hasn’t stopped player Scott Greene from competing, albeit in a different sense. Scott has always been a fan of speed running video games in his spare time, and has taken to streaming him attempting to beat VHL ‘19’s campaign mode as quickly as possible. “The most difficult part is the Story Mode, for sure. You have to play through every game of every season of the VHL since the beginning of the league to unlock the New Game+, and you have to beat THAT on the hardest difficulty in order to 100% beat the game,” says Greene. “I ran the numbers, and it’s estimated to take me over 20,000 hours to do, and that’s not counting the four hour Ironman Match against Hunter Hearst Helmsley as the secret final boss. I haven’t slept since the night I got home.”

Greene has been doing all this for a good cause. He is putting all the money donated to his stream, and the money he would normally spend on food and travel to a youth hockey league in Mississauga, the City Pound Pups. Plans after the stream include finally sleeping and eating.