Claimed:Blades of Steel - Episode 8

Should work now boys.

Problem was that GarageBand updated and they now require a mp4 upload. I found a better source now in Sound Cloud!

Guest Svoboda_3

Context: 3/3
34:43. I always enjoy listening to your podcasts. In fact, I uploaded this to my iPod, went to the gym and ran on the treadmill while listening to this, then I am home now and grading this. I would love to be a guest on someone's Podcast sometime when time permits. Also, what you said about New York pumping the players' tires is somewhat true, but Smarch is so cool about his own player/success, that having someone else endorse it takes away from it. The garnered attention should be produced naturally and not because someone advocates it all over the place.

Professionalism: /2
You handled yourself well and you appeared very prepared with the proper documents open and ready to have on hand when required.

Editing: 1/1
Intro Music and fade out audio, plus you uploaded it to Sound Cloud, which I appreciate that.

Overall: 6/6

Good listen as always.

At the time of recording, Taylor's shot % must not have been much better then Odin's though, as after the last sim, Taylor is now behind(just).

Like the professionalism which is pretty standard for your stuff....good job.

Good listen as always.

At the time of recording, Taylor's shot % must not have been much better then Odin's though, as after the last sim, Taylor is now behind(just).

Like the professionalism which is pretty standard for your stuff....good job.

That part was sort of ad libbed as I was in a rush to find someone with a ow shot percentage. You were close by because I'm always thinking of you.