Ryszard Franciszek D-->C

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ItssYoBoiDaLegend said:

Not quite yet can you show me how to do it?

On the player management page of the portal (where you do updates) there’s a link to the player store. You can buy what you want and have money for in there and @Josh. will handle things for you.

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Beketov said:

On the player management page of the portal (where you do updates) there’s a link to the player store. You can buy what you want and have money for in there and @Josh. will handle things for you.

He doesn't have the necessary funds based on cost. As he hasn't actually played a game yet would we let this one go through without the purchase / discounted? @Quik as well.

8 hours ago, Josh. said:

He doesn't have the necessary funds based on cost. As he hasn't actually played a game yet would we let this one go through without the purchase / discounted? @Quik as well.

I just signed a contract with HC Davos Dynamo so I think it should be good although I didn't update what I got from San Diego either.

12 minutes ago, Advantage said:

In theory, assuming Davos offers the maximum for a VHLM player (which they should cause it's stupid not to), he would get 3M from that alone which would be enough.  So should be good to go once thats hit the system @Josh.

@ShawnGlade