VHL Cut Gallery 2.0

Higgins

plz cut recent pictures.

Old pictures are useless imo. Could be cool to have an alumi category but plz, don't use old cuts you've made.

I disagree to an extent. Old renders of players aren't bad if you can jersey change them. I for one think if everything is NHL and modern it takes a bit of creativity away from the league. Which is why I post CHL players, because no one can identify the player except for local fans.

From a point of view that the render gallery is for recruiting

no recruits wants an old render of kaberle in a leaf uniform imo (no offense, it's just an exemple)

We want an up to date gallery so having a player that isn't in his team for more than 3 years, it's pointless to me.

I don't entirely understand it, because who knows what you'll want from a sig. Jason wanted a 90s Pens player - people like different things. But to each their own, I've mostly been cutting Kendrick and Davos requests lol.

From a point of view that the render gallery is for recruiting

no recruits wants an old render of kaberle in a leaf uniform imo (no offense, it's just an exemple)

We want an up to date gallery so having a player that isn't in his team for more than 3 years, it's pointless to me.

I agree to a degree once more. I'm not entirely on board with it being a recruiting thing overall, it's one component yes, but not used entirely just for recruiting.

Older renders of players are still valid seeing as members have favourites. If I was recruited right now and someone made me a sig with Mason Raymond in a Canucks uniform, I don't see that as a bad thing, nor would it be horrible seeing as that uniform may be closer to my VHLM team than anything else out there. So yes I agree, don't spend too much time with older player cuts, but if someone gives you a High Res photo, theres no real loss in cutting it.