Player Name: Nash Fields

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Nash015 Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

Just now, Nash015 said:

@rjfryman thanks for the warm welcome. I joined because of the reddit post on /r/predators. I'm excited to give this a go. Is my player linked correctly?

Awesome always good to have more preds fans, as one myself I think we are good people. Yes, your player is doing great. So soon you will hear from GM's and AGM's who will offer you contracts and a position on their team. Since this is a minor leage contract they all are offering the same amount of money so look at ice time and the people. We have a discord that is active and I would suggest looking at the Newsletter and see where you can start earning points. More active you seem more offers you will probably get from GM's

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

I am GM of Houston Bulls and we are ready to compete for the playoffs with quality players and a core of exiting players! We want you to be a part of it! Currently, for Nash Fields, we can have a role on the Second line and have high minutes that a lot of other teams can't offer considering how deep the draft was when it comes to Defenceman. I truly hope you will decide to join Houston as I believe you will fit right in with us!

If you do want to join us, just quote this message and say "Accepted" or anything other of you so please.

In the end, no matter which team you choose, I wish you good luck in VHL and hope you will have an amazing time!

GM FrostBeard

Edited by FrostBeard

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @Nash015! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer second pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! That has potential to become first line minutes if you stay active. We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

Edited by Matt_O

Hello @Nash015! I'm the AGM of the Halifax 21st. Glad to see you join our great league! We had a fantastic run since our creation but we're still looking to add a cup to our trophy cabinet.

Anyways, The Halifax 21st are heavy on D but we could get you on the 3rd pairing with some penalty kill time with the potential to climb really quickly into our top 4 + power play time as long as you're active! We would love to see you in Halifax this season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accepted"

Fonzi

Hey @Nash015

I'm the GM of Mexico, we're a 2nd year expansion team, so you'll have the chance to set records :)

We had a couple of late round picks that I think we nailed personally, and we have a good active discord LR with sim league vets and Mexico Alumns.

i can offer 1st line minutes right off the bat.

Qoute this offer and say accepted to join :)

Have fun,

Nyko

Just now, Nykonax said:

Hey @Nash015

I'm the GM of Mexico, we're a 2nd year expansion team, so you'll have the chance to set records :)

We had a couple of late round picks that I think we nailed personally, and we have a good active discord LR with sim league vets and Mexico Alumns.

i can offer 1st line minutes right off the bat.

Qoute this offer and say accepted to join :)

Have fun,

Nyko

doesn't even use recruitment banner smh

I'm not even a GM but I'm popping in to say hello.

Oh and you should join Ottawa (the team I won a ship with), Yukon (the team that drafted me), or Mexico City (the best city + name in the league).

49 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Hello @Nash015! I'm the AGM of the Halifax 21st. Glad to see you join our great league! We had a fantastic run since our creation but we're still looking to add a cup to our trophy cabinet.

Anyways, The Halifax 21st are heavy on D but we could get you on the 3rd pairing with some penalty kill time with the potential to climb really quickly into our top 4 + power play time as long as you're active! We would love to see you in Halifax this season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accepted"

Fonzi

Accepted