(S68) D - Jacob Perry, TPE: 30

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Liberty_Cabbage and welcome to the VHL. I am Berocka and I am the Assistant GM for the Mississauga Hounds.

We unfortunately won't have much of a chance at a cup run this season but we are a great place for you to improve and get first line minutes to improve your players stats.

If you would like to be apart of the Hounds this season quote this and say "accepted"

Should you need any help with your player or the site please don't hesitate to contact me or @GustavMattias who is the General Manager of the Hounds.

Best of luck where ever you end up and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks Berocka

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @Liberty_Cabbage! Great name by the way. I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season, and we could definitely use a  defenseman like yourself. I can offer second pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! That has potential to become first line minutes if you stay active. We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

2 minutes ago, berocka said:

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Liberty_Cabbage and welcome to the VHL. I am Berocka and I am the Assistant GM for the Mississauga Hounds.

We unfortunately won't have much of a chance at a cup run this season but we are a great place for you to improve and get first line minutes to improve your players stats.

If you would like to be apart of the Hounds this season quote this and say "accepted"

Should you need any help with your player or the site please don't hesitate to contact me or @GustavMattias who is the General Manager of the Hounds.

Best of luck where ever you end up and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks Berocka

accepted

12 hours ago, Liberty_Cabbage said:

Player Information

Username: Liberty_Cabbage

Player Name: Jacob Perry

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Liberty_Cabbage Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.