(S68) G - Bruce Grimaldi, TPE: 30

Psyduck77

Welcome @Psyduck77

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room. I have offered on another goalie Whoever accepts first will be on the team.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

• Commissioner

Welcome @Psyduck77 some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for a goalie to help round out the team. Currently we have a spot open for a back up with the ability to sllit starts if you stay active! I believe you could be a crucial piece to us winning a cup this season. 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

Hello @Psyduck77! I'm the AGM of the Halifax 21st. Glad to see you join our super fun league! We had a fantastic run since our creation but we're still looking to add a cup to our trophy cabinet.

Anyways, The Halifax 21st are currently bouncing back from a 2nd round exit. We can slot you as a backup with some potential to climb up quickly as long as you're active! We would love to see you in Halifax this season. If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accepted". I currently have another offer out to another goalie, whoever accepts first can get the spot.

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Edited by fonziGG

38 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Welcome @Psyduck77

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had 0 picks in this draft, meaning...we have a lot of room to fill and we'd like you to join us. We're going to be needing every person we possibly can, and we're offering max minutes to play on San Diego. We'll guarantee that if we can get enough people to join the team, we'll compete, in the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room. I have offered on another goalie Whoever accepts first will be on the team.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

I Accept!

9 hours ago, Psyduck77 said:

Player Information

Username: Psyduck77

Player Name: Bruce Grimaldi

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: G

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Psyduck77 Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

25 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

@Psyduck77 Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

A post on the predators subreddit.