(S68) G - Samuel Ross, TPE: 30

Brrbisbrr

hey y'all. I'm Brrbisbrr (or you can just call me Burr).  I'm in my late 30's from a corner of South Carolina called Possum Kingdom.  Although now we're more known for activities that involve garbage and sudafed than possums now, that has no bearing on my player.  And before it hinders my guy from getting picked up, his family tree does fork, he loves all types of people (especially his teammates ;) ) and he does not partake of certain indulgences involving sudafed.  Nice to meet y'all!

3 minutes ago, Brrbisbrr said:

hey y'all. I'm Brrbisbrr (or you can just call me Burr).  I'm in my late 30's from a corner of South Carolina called Possum Kingdom.  Although now we're more known for activities that involve garbage and sudafed than possums now, that has no bearing on my player.  And before it hinders my guy from getting picked up, his family tree does fork, he loves all types of people (especially his teammates ;) ) and he does not partake of certain indulgences involving sudafed.  Nice to meet y'all!

As a Canadian I have no idea what half of this means... but you’re welcome in Saskatoon! We need a starting goalie if you want the job! 

Welcome! 

2 hours ago, Brrbisbrr said:

Welcome Burr, always good to see someone in our age group participate (36 myself) :) Hope you will have a good time here!

3 hours ago, Brrbisbrr said:

Player Information

Username: Brrbisbrr

Player Name: Samuel Ross

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: G

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 183 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Brrbisbrr Welcome to the league. Which subreddit did you hear about us from? Im here if you have any questions about the league, the site or any questions pertaining to the VHL/M

• Commissioner

Welcome @Brrbisbrrsome of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for a goalie to help round out the team. Currently we have a spot open for a back up with the ability to split starts if you stay active! I believe you could be a crucial piece to us winning a cup this season. 

As far as the comment "Although now we're more known for activities that involve garbage and sudafed than possums now"... I was always under the assumption that was Alabama ;) 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Brrbisbrr! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time. Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them!

16 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Welcome @Brrbisbrrsome of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for a goalie to help round out the team. Currently we have a spot open for a back up with the ability to split starts if you stay active! I believe you could be a crucial piece to us winning a cup this season. 

As far as the comment "Although now we're more known for activities that involve garbage and sudafed than possums now"... I was always under the assumption that was Alabama ;) 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

Accepted