Louth and Palo - pretty boys who can´t score

jRuutu

What does Beau Louth and Rauno Palo have in common other than both having physiques of a Greek god?  I will tell you - it´s a lot of shots, but only one goal each. 32 shots in total from the two centers, so why are they not scoring more with those? What is going on? I asked that from Rauno Palo after the Moscow game, this is what he had to say:

I don´t know, to be honest, I tried to score you know, but the shots did not go in. Sterling was on fire in all fairness but does not take away from the fact that we both should have couple more goals this year.

The season is only two games old, so the time to panic is not just yet, but if you are a Vancouver fan and I know there is a lot of you out there, the two losses after shot totals like that must sting a little bit? Elite level players like Louth and Palo needs to play on the top level in every game. When going forward, keep an eye on Louth and Palo - there is a good chance we will see a lot of goals from the pair!

4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Beau had this to say: "Puck go in net plz"

Puck no listen ?

1 minute ago, Victor said:

But at least you both remember Quebec I like the rest of your teammates.

Quebec is and was heaven on earth.

3 minutes ago, Victor said:

But at least you both remember Quebec I like the rest of your teammates.

Palo will be the last member from the Meute this next season its Beaus twilight year.

5 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Sir, you just lost the front row seats in our cup parade.

Sorry sir I think you've been living under a rock for a bit. Season 66 already ended and HSK already ended any hopes of that parade. 

All that said, gotta figure something turns. STHS rarely has high shot players with that awful shooting percentage.

10 hours ago, Devise said:

Sorry sir I think you've been living under a rock for a bit. Season 66 already ended and HSK already ended any hopes of that parade. 

All that said, gotta figure something turns. STHS rarely has high shot players with that awful shooting percentage.

Sir, there will be another parade after this year!

Yea, whole team seems to firing a lot of shots to the net - Malmo game was better with the goals, interesting to see what happens in the next game!