(S68) RW - Vladimir Pol, TPE: 30

AnthonyOuellet

Hey there @AnthonyOuellet

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer third/fouth line minutes as well as potentially more if you stay active and want to compete!

We are a cup contender this season coming off a rebuild and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

Hey @AnthonyOuellet

I noticed you joined from another sim league? Which one? Feel like I've seen your name before.

Anyways I'm the GM of the Mexico City Kings, we're a 2nd year expansion team who aren't doing so hot right now. We've just sold 2 players, but we do have a lot of ice time to offer. To be exact you'd play 1st line minutes + special teams time. If you join my franchise, you'd be one of our key pieces this season, and could kill it stats wise this season.

I do understand if you decide to pass on us though because of our status this season.

Have fun, and know that other offers from other teams will come in shortly.

Edited by Nykonax

WHAT UP @AnthonyOuellet

I'm currently running the SD Marlins that are struggling this season due to lack of actives. We have almost a full top 6, a full top 4 D and goalie but we just need...more. I can offer you 2nd line minutes right away, as well as PP time and maybe even some PK time once you gain some TPE to surpass who is there now. I think you'll have a lot of fun, our LR on discord is literally crazy active, everyone is super competitive in there (in a good way) and yeah...come join the fun! 

Well, hello there...

Houston Bulls will be competing for playoffs, we have a spot on our 4th line. We have a good LR with many helpful people all around. There is always chances at moving up higher on lines too. Though for now, I have to say - I am happy to see a player return to give us another shot! You probably should wait for other offers too!

If you do want to join Houston - quote me and say 'accepted'!

GM FrostBeard 

2 minutes ago, AnthonyOuellet said:

hey man, I'm on SBA and a little bit on EFL !  

Yep, SBA is where I recognize it from now. Your a GM there right? IF so you should draft me ;)

We also got a couple SBAers in the discord

Edited by Nykonax

1 minute ago, AnthonyOuellet said:

@Nykonax how does this work ? 

I mean am I drafted? is there a 199 cap and when i uncap im eligible for next draft ? how it works ? 

Right now you are a waiver and sign anywhere that offers

You will be VHLM drafted next season if you are at or under 200 tpe as well as VHL drafted.

We don't have an uncap, we don't declare. You are S68 so you will be drafted in the S68 draft no matter your TPE

1 minute ago, AnthonyOuellet said:

how does this work ? 

I mean am I drafted? is there a 199 cap and when i uncap im eligible for next draft ? how it works ? 

so it's different from the NCAA system.

Because you created during the season, you're considered a waiver player and can choose which team to sign with, but will be entered into the VHLM draft at the end of the season. Because you created before the trade deadline though, you'll be entered into the VHL draft at the end of the season too.

The VHLM has a 200 TPE cap. Once you earn over 200 TPE you go to the VHL. If you hit 200 TPE during the season though, you can bank it and keep on earning, then you go up to the VHL the following season

2 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Right now you are a waiver and sign anywhere that offers

You will be VHLM drafted next season if you are at or under 200 tpe as well as VHL drafted.

We don't have an uncap, we don't declare. You are S68 so you will be drafted in the S68 draft no matter your TPE

oh, so you can be drafted in VHLM and VHL by the same time ? 

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

so it's different from the NCAA system.

Because you created during the season, you're considered a waiver player and can choose which team to sign with, but will be entered into the VHLM draft at the end of the season. Because you created before the trade deadline though, you'll be entered into the VHL draft at the end of the season too.

The VHLM has a 200 TPE cap. Once you earn over 200 TPE you go to the VHL. If you hit 200 TPE during the season though, you can bank it and keep on earning, then you go up to the VHL the following season

all right that's clear, I like it. 

those team logos are INSANE btw, but unfortunately, no Quebec & Montreal team ??? 

Just now, AnthonyOuellet said:

oh, so you can be drafted in VHLM and VHL by the same time ? 

In this scenario yes. If you join after the draft but before the trade deadline then your player falls in a weird period where you can be drafted in both

19 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Hey @AnthonyOuellet

I noticed you joined from another sim league? Which one? Feel like I've seen your name before.

Anyways I'm the GM of the Mexico City Kings, we're a 2nd year expansion team who aren't doing so hot right now. We've just sold 2 players, but we do have a lot of ice time to offer. To be exact you'd play 1st line minutes + special teams time. If you join my franchise, you'd be one of our key pieces this season, and could kill it stats wise this season.

I do understand if you decide to pass on us though because of our status this season.

Have fun, and know that other offers from other teams will come in shortly.

Allright, ill come with you buddy, I created a Russian guy so I'm all about the stats let's do this. 

I accept this offer. You guys have a discord ? 

@AnthonyOuellet

Welcome to the VHL, buddy!

Also, looking at you're attributes, they're fine as a start. But as like a beginner tip, I'd get SK and SC to 60 or 70 before other things. Those 2 attributes will get you far in the VHLM. ST does help as well in other areas but SK, SC, PH, and DF are the big ones. I think for my current players I had SK, SC, PH, and DF at 70 before touching anything else. ;)

But really, do whatever you want and have fun with it!