(S68) LW - Justice Irons, TPE: 30

astrogenov

Hey @astrogenov and welcome to the VHL I am the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds.

This season has been a rough ones so far for the hounds. As we are short on players, this means that there is max ice time available to you though, this gives you the time to pad your stats. Come and join in on one of the best locker rooms in the VHLM. We will be waiting for you.

If this interests you quote this offer and say "accepted" if you would like wait out a bit and others might offer you also.

Best of luck where ever you end up and see you on the ice.

Berocka

Hey @astrogenov

I see you've already done your Rookie Profile. Good work! I'd love to have you on my team. I can offer 1st line minutes along with special teams time. We have a discord LR with other sim leaguers who can help you out with any question you have. My team is the Mexico City Kings, we're a 2nd year expansion team who lost round 1 of the playoffs last season, and I think we can sneak into the playoffs this season too.

Just quote this post and say accepted to join!

2 hours ago, astrogenov said:

Player Information

Username: astrogenov

Player Name: Justice Irons

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: LW

Height: 65 in.

Weight: 155 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome! 

I am the general manager of the Saskatoon Wild. I’d like to offer you 24+ minutes a game (top line) with ice time on the specialty teams. Saskatoon won’t be winning any championships, but we’re looking to add members that really want to be a community presence here on the forum. 

Let me know if if you’re interested!

14 hours ago, astrogenov said:

Player Information

Username: astrogenov

Player Name: Justice Irons

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: LW

Height: 65 in.

Weight: 155 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@astrogenov Welcome to the league. Which subreddit did you find us from? If you have any questions about the league or the process of getting on a team, let me know I will help you as best as I can.

16 hours ago, Nykonax said:

Hey @astrogenov

I see you've already done your Rookie Profile. Good work! I'd love to have you on my team. I can offer 1st line minutes along with special teams time. We have a discord LR with other sim leaguers who can help you out with any question you have. My team is the Mexico City Kings, we're a 2nd year expansion team who lost round 1 of the playoffs last season, and I think we can sneak into the playoffs this season too.

Just quote this post and say accepted to join!

Accepted

Looking forward to playing for your squad and making an impact!

4 hours ago, rjfryman said:

@astrogenov Welcome to the league. Which subreddit did you find us from? If you have any questions about the league or the process of getting on a team, let me know I will help you as best as I can.

I found out about this on the r/hockey subreddit. Sounded like a positive experience so I decided to check it out. I was a little confused at first but I'm finding my way around. Thanks for the kind welcome!