Cover artist for the VHLM

boubabi

VHLM mag is looking for a cover artist ! Obviously, I can do this job but it's always fun to have a job in this league !

7 TPE a week.

Write something here if you are interested

The artist should be able to do a cover for the edition 29 of the mag

Yeah I apply, I am sure you have seen my gfx so far. I have been looking for a Mag job for quite awhile and I think I could make a good cover cause unlike sigs, it does not require blending, stock work, etc etc. Its mainly text and the placement of things to make it look the best it can. I would actually like to have the psd. for the mag cover to try one out if that is alright.

• Senior Admin

I'll apply for this.

Obviously I'm no you, but if you hire me you will have a consistent and reliable fella. I consider myself to have pretty good organizational skills and I think that my past experiments with web design (albeit not very extravagant) make me a good fit for the job. 

Like Metis said, I'd like to try it out with the PSD as well 

:cheers:

Hello. I would like to apply for the job as the mag cover artist. I have been very active and actually on VHL constantly, though I post MS near the end of the week (lack of ideas). I really enjoy making graphics, but have shied away from continuing them here because of the harsh grades. However, I feel like with being the cover artist for the mag I have full reign and can experiment with different covers to bring out the best covers!

I really enjoy using pixelmator (like photoshop) and have learned many things from pursuing my interest in it and from other artists on VHL. I would really appreciate consideration for this position.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Interested in this. Good graphics experience, would be fun to try something new rather than pump out signatures every week.

all great applicants that are active which is wicked, but Coach is really talented and I know he'll be consistent. Hire this man!